Activated ingredient Miso is a nourishing tradition in Japan. This activated ingredient is fermented powering the guts bacteria, for high vibe goodness.
- 1 cup Brussels sprouts, cleaned, trimmed and quartered
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup veggie broth
- 1 cups mushrooms (shiitake/ crimini)
- 1 tablespoon miso paste
- 5 thyme sprigs
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup cooked beans (we use adzuki but you can use any bean)
- ½ cup Onions smaller than small dice but not minced
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- ½ cup minced cilantro
- 1 bunch swiss chard (thin slice)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a large saucepan, combine brussels sprouts, garlic, and broth.
- Cook over medium heat until brussels sprouts are tender and slightly golden brown, about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- In separate glass pyrex mixing bowl, combine mushrooms, miso paste, thyme, broth, turmeric.
- Mix thoroughly, making sure miso paste is dissolved.
- Slowly fold in brussels sprout mixture. Place pyrex bowl in the oven and cook for 20-25 minutes or until mushrooms are fully cooked.
- Stir mixture once through cooking time to ensure even cooking.
- Add the remaining ½ broth at the end of 15 minutes Drain excess liquid.
- Add fresh lemon juice to the mixture and mix thoroughly, set aside.
- Let chill completely before packaging, serve over rice.
- In a pan, add olive oil, a pinch of salt and onions and cook until translucent. Fold it in
12PM, 7PM, Energy, Focus, Relaxation