Lakshmi, also called Sri, is the Hindu goddess of wealth, fortune, and prosperity (both material and spiritual). This recipe is inspired by this beautiful goddess as it's filled with a wealth of spices and herbs is Mother Earth made for a satiating self-care that you will crave.
- In a large saucepan, combine celery, carrots, onion, ginger, broth, and pinch of salt.
- Cook over medium/ high heat until vegetables are tender.
- Add brown rice, water, broth, turmeric, ground cumin, fennel, cayenne, and salt.
- Cook over medium heat until the rice has absorbed liquid.
- Season with additional salt if necessary.
- Fold in fresh cilantro and let chill.
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1 cup Carrots, peeled and diced
- ½ cup onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon ginger, minced
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 cups cooked Cleansing Brown Rice
- 1 cups Water 1 cups veggie Broth
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon fennel seeds
- Pinch Cayenne
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ cup cilantro, minced
12PM, 7PM, Creativity, Detox, Dinner, Energy, gut-health, Happiness, lunch, Vegan, Weight-loss