It took me a long time to not be anxious when it came to making veggie burgers. I was always afraid it would be too hard, too soft, not tasty enough. Well this recipe nails it!!
Activated Joule ingredients of quinoa, high in protein and fiber and yams, high in electrolytes and vitamins combined so that you can get grounded, have better focus and get your hormones in check. That's right, this recipe brings diversity to your gut helping to reduce .
- 2 cooked cups yam remove skin, steam, place in a large bowl and mash with a fork
- 1 cups cooked Quinoa
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 Tbs fresh Thyme, chopped
- 1 Tbs Oregano, chopped
- 1 Tbs Parsley, chopped
- 2 tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp Cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 2 Tbs Coconut Oil
- Preheat oven to 350
- Saute coconut oil, garlic.
- Add in thyme, oregano, parsley, and turmeric to saute pan and remove from heat, stir well.
- In a large bowl, combine garlic mixture with quinoa.
- Add yam, salt & pepper.
- Mix Well.
- Weigh out 4.5 oz balls, shape into patties.
- Place on a parchment-lined tray, bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve with a side of greens
12PM, 7PM, Creativity, Detox, Dinner, Energy, Flatter Belly, Focus, Gut Health, lunch, Weight-loss