Another healthy kale recipe. Sometimes raw doesn't feel good in the gut, here's a way to energetically aligned feeling balanced and bright, a little steam to soften and make it easier to digest.
- 1 lb Kale
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Fill the bottom of a steamer with 2 inches of water.
- Slice kale leaves into ½-inch slices and cut again crosswise.
- Cut stems into ¼-inch slices, and let sit.
- Chop or press garlic
- steam for no more than 3 minutes.
- Carbohydrates 48 g
- Fats 47 g
- Protein 20 g
- Sugar 13 g
12PM, 3PM, Energy, Focus, Relaxation