- 1 cup red cabbage, shredded
- 1 medium-size carrot, shredded
- 2-3 radishes, shredded
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp olive oil
- pinch sea salt
- pinch cayenne
- a few cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1/2 of an apple, diced
- 1/4 lemon wedge, squeezed
- if you have a Cuisinart, add and shred cabbage, carrots, and radish or use a knife
- Roast pumpkin and sunflower seeds in olive oil for 7 minutes and season with salt & cayenne
- Create a marinade: apple cider vinegar, lemon, olive oil, mint, cilantro, & any sweetener you choose. We choose maple syrup.
- Pour over vegetables and seeds
Enjoy cold. You can store in fridge up to 5-days.
Appropriate for: 12PM, 7PM, Detox, Dinner, lunch
Did you know:
Many studies have found that anthocyanins can prevent or reverse obesity and type 2 diabetes by reducing inflammation, lowering blood sugar, and improving insulin resistance (the driving factor that leads to type 2 diabetes).