This recipe combines ancient ingredients used for centuries Cascara has shown to have antioxidants of vitamin C and E, as much as raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, and pomegranate.
Maca and Cacao has been used for centuries to help with libido and hormone health.
- 1 teaspoon cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon cacao nibs
- 3 teaspoons cascara
- 1 tablespoon date syrup (or any sweetener)
- 12oz Oat Milk
- If drinking warm, heat oat milk for about 2-minutes in medium heat/if drinking cold add a few ice cubes into blender
- Add oat milk, cacao nibs, cacao powder, cascara and maca into a blender
- blend for less than a minute or until noticeably mixed well
- add 1 tablespoon of date syrup or honey
3PM, 9AM, Creativity, Flatter Belly, Hormone balance, energy, gut-health, Vegan, Weight-loss