Headache Relief Smoothie
- 1½ cups of honeydew or watermelon, including seeds
- 1 handful of fresh basil OR mint leaves
- 1 inch piece of fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon of raw honey (optional)
- ½ teaspoon of nutmeg, freshly grated
- 1 pinch of cayenne pepper
- ½ cup fresh coconut milk
- 1½ cups of spring OR filtered water
- Cut the honeydew melon open and remove the seeds and skin.
- Cut into large cubes.
- Put melon cubes in a high-speed blender along with the remaining ingredients.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with a sprig of basil or mint.
3PM, 5PM, 9AM, Energy, Flatter Belly, Vegan, Weight-loss, snack, breakfast
- Carbohydrates 151 g
- Fats 4 g
- Protein 16 g
- Sugar 111 g