Another great recipe with one of Joule's Recipe made with some of our favorite activated ingredients of turmeric, cayenne, apple cider vinegar lentils, and carrots. This is a twist to the usual veggie patty because of the added anit-inflammatory, gut-healing ingredients.
- 1 cup cooked lentils
- 1/2 cup carrots, peeled and grated
- 1/2 onion, small diced
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, minced
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- pinch cayenne
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup ground flax seed
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2/3 cup vegetable broth (or any broth you choose)
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In large mixing bowl or hotel pan, combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly until well combined.
- Using a food scale, measure mounds of mixture weighing 4.5 oz per serving.
- Shape mounds to resemble “burgers” and place on a sheet tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 20 minutes
12PM, 7PM, Creativity, Dinner, Energy, Focus, Happiness, lunch, Paleo, Relaxation, Vegan