Activated ingredients quinoa and wild rice have been part of our ancestors' healing foods for centuries. The Joule Diet is built on powerful ingredients for hormonal balance, mood-enhancing, and gut health.
- 1/2 cup wild rice, cooked
- 1/2 cup quinoa, cooked
- 1 cup kale, thin sliced
- 1/4 cup goji berries
- 1/4 cup scallion, thin sliced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, grated
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 Tbs apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbs flaxseed
- 2 Tsp pumpkin seed
- ¼ cup parsley
- Mix wild rice, quinoa, goji berries, ginger, flaxseed, pumpkin seed, lemon juice, sea salt, cayenne, and apple cider vinegar
- In a separate bowl, mix kale, parsley, and scallion, lightly season with salt, black pepper, and vinegar.
- Serve by packing grain, then layering greens on top